Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pu Tao Ya!

Tuesday June 15, 2010

Today I am just really fed up with people. I walked to class alone and grabbed a breakfast of Bao Zi (filled bread dumpling type things). After Tea Ceremony class, we headed to our friend Luis’s apartment for some Portuguese food. He made Shepard’s Pie and a cod fish dish, along with some desert. It was amazing. After dinner we went to Lazy Bone’s Bar/restaurant to watch the Portugal/Ivory Coast game. It was tied at 0, sadly. Unfortunately, my patience with people was still very low, and found myself outside for a lot of the game. I ended up making some friends that are studying abroad here. One is from Melbourne, Australia- where my friend Elizabeth has been studying abroad, and the other two were from America. Afterward we headed home to sleep and be up by 9:30.

*Pu Tao Ya= Portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment