Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

No sports bras?

Wednesday June 9, 2010

Today class was same ol’ same ol’. I finished doing laundry. To do laundry, I have to boil water and put it into a large tub that we bought. I bought powdered stain remover, that I mix in a glass. I scrub the stains with a hotel toothbrush, and then wash with the tide I brought in the tub. I actually like doing laundry this way. I find it relaxing. Washing my jeans was interesting, as they are new. I washed them in the tub, sitting in the bathtub since the jeans took up most of the room. The water was as dark as the jeans themself. I never realized just how much dye was in a pair of jeans. Surprisingly, they were still dark when I was done. I used some fabric softener that I put in a travel bottle when I was packing. It wasn’t perfect, but much better than not using any.

We played some rounds of UNO, and decided to go to a Chinese place that had burgers on their menu. We really wanted burgers, and when we got there, they said they didn’t have any. We left and went to McDonalds. Mainly, this was because Kayla really really wanted some McDonalds. It was very entertaining. We walked around and looked in some sports stores to try to find a sports bra for one of the girls on the trip, but there were none. Apparently Chinese women don’t exercise intensely enough to need them. It was very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment