Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lazy Day

Tuesday June 29, 2010

I could not focus in class today. It was very difficult. It got better as the day went on, but I was very happy when the bell rang to end class. For lunch I just had some ramen noodles, because I wasn’t very hungry. I started doing some laundry. I was going to attend Tea Ceremony class today, but it was cancelled. We watched Sherlock Holmes, but I stopped because I couldn’t hear very well, so I worked on my journal and talked to Mallori instead.

Afterward, Kayla, Rachel, and I had girl time and went to the Box for dinner. We got pizzas and did some things using their good internet that we can’t get done at the hotel. I also got some chocolate ice cream, which made my night. :) The boys called us and gave us a hard time about not inviting them. We came back, hung out in our room a bit, then I read and slept while Rachel watched Jeremy play Spider Solitare.

No comments:

Post a Comment