Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sillyness and Classes

Monday, June 21, 2010

I called home this morning. The family has gone to the lake this week. I really wish I could be there! I have always loved the lake. I could really use some sun and I would almost kill to swim right now.

Today was test day again. Aside from that, it was a really fun day in class. Rachel and I were being silly with our dialogue, which always makes for a good time. Today in Calligraphy class we practiced the overall look of our characters. Still no brush pens, but after our next lesson we will start! We are all very excited. Tonight we had our first Tai Chi class, in a sort of park on campus. I didn’t think to wear mosquito repellant, but I will definitely remember next time. It was really fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment