Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Too frustrated

Tuesday June 22, 2010

The mosquitos as getting feisty and more tricky. They are difficult to avoid, and have gotten worse because of the rain. I can’t live without mosquito repellant on. After class, we had to go to a random meeting. They tend to not tell us about things we need to go to until the day of, so we weren’t the most happy about it. I am now the group leader for our weekend trip to Li Jiang, because no teachers will be going with us. Afterward, Justin and I got caught in the rain without an umbrella. Rachel and Jeremy ran away from us with an umbrella. It was a little frustrating. I didn’t want to mess up my shoes, so I took them off and went barefoot. When I got mad I asked Jeremy and Rachel about why they wouldn’t walk with us, and ended up getting mad at people again. I really need to sleep for about a week. I am starting to get sick again, which is definitely not helping. After I spent some time alone, we finished watching the 2nd season of True Blood. We went to eat at French CafĂ©, where I got a margherita pizza to be easy on my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment