Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sleep sleep sleep

Sunday June 6, 2010

Today I slept in for a very long time. It was very nice. After we woke up, Jeremy, Rachel, and I went to the city center to eat and shop around. We went to Papa Johns, which was really nice. It is a classy looking sit down restaurant. We got lots of food, which tasted amazing. The breadsticks weren’t quite as good, but they still came with the delicious dipping sauce. The water they gave us had things floating in it, and appeared to have beans in Rachel and Jeremy’s glasses. Jeremy finally tried it, realizing that it was lemon in the water. I tried it, but it tasted like lemon cleaner. Michael joined us at the end, and then we were too full to shop. We tried but after walking around a bit we decided to come back and nap. On the way back we stopped at an outdoor store and looked at some North Face and Columbia jackets. Jeremy and I are probably going to go back to buy rain jackets. Rachel napped at 6 pm, and I stayed up emailing and reading the news till about 8. Our naps lasted all night, aside from me waking up between 2am- 4:30am. Rachel was dead to the world until morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment