Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Massages, Subtitles, and Cheese

Tuesday June 8, 2010

Class ended early today to get a massage! We tried a sketchy place first, but then they didn’t have enough people. We didn’t really mind. We ended up going to a different place and it was a lot nicer. We paid 30 kuai for an hour- which is not even 5 dollars. We might be going every week. It was my first massage, and it was wonderful despite the random tickles. I then did some laundry and went to Tea Ceremony class. The class was an exact repeat of last week. Apparently with each type of tea, we have the same lesson twice. Seeing as how I don’t like tea, and the repetition, I decided this class is the least relevant class to my life that I have ever taken. After class, I got some more ramen. My stomach is still weird and I have not been too hungry. Kayla found cheese flavored cheetos (I have only found meat flavor so far) and I got two bags. I have been craving cheese, especially cheesy crackers like no other. They don’t like cheese here- and things like goldfish and cheez-its don’t seem to exist. These Cheetos as saving my life. I am already halfway through my goldfish because of being sick. I got better for a few days, but think I may be getting worse again. We shall see.

Then we decided to watch Prince of Persia that Rachel bought at the DVD store yesterday. The movie is in Chinese with horrible English subtitles, and was difficult to understand, but funny. We guess the copyright laws are different and that’s why we could buy the Chinese version.

No comments:

Post a Comment