Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Knock Knock, Who's There?

Sunday June 20, 2010

I wanted to sleep in, but woke up very early. I was unable to go back to sleep because people kept knocking on our door. Rachel easily sleeps through all disturbances (including plane landings), and I wish I had that ability. One was Xie Laoshi, a teacher for the other class. He was asking to borrow my umbrella. It rained all day, right until the end of the night. Without an umbrella, I really didn’t want to go anywhere. Especially because I just didn’t feel like dealing with the rain. After I woke up, I was lazy all day. We went to dinner at the chicken sandwich place because it was quick and close. The mosquitos have gotten really bad, and all came inside. I slept in bug repellant.

No comments:

Post a Comment