Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another day...

Sunday June 13, 2010

I slept in and then Jeremy, Justin, Rachel, and I went to lunch at our new favorite place, Mei er Mei. We found out yesterday that we have a test tomorrow, so we tried figure out what to study. We did some homework for calligraphy class. The boys all napped and the girls just relaxed for a few hours. Rachel and I decided we would eat dinner at a French CafĂ© we found, and we were joined by Justin. The place was AMAZING. It will be my favorite place for a while, I can tell. They had apple juice (without vinegar, which is what we have found so far), coffee drinks for Rachel, deserts, pizzas, pastas, paninis, burgers, and sandwiches. Most importantly—they have CHEESE! Cheese just seems to be a rare commodity here, and I miss it very much. We all got grilled ham and cheese-esque sandwiches, that was drowned in cheese. It was glorious. We were going to study there, but ended up chatting for a long time. I made us head back at 9:30. I really want to eat breakfast there some weekend. We stayed up studying, and I went to sleep about 11 o’clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment