Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It is hard to believe...

  • How little free-time I have here.
  • That I only have 3 1/2 weeks left here.
  • That I have now been 21 for a month.
  • That I only have on year left in college and have to start making big girl decisions.
  • That I have to choose between D.C. and Tulsa.
  • That last night I was in a crowd of 200,000 some odd people watching fireworks between the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument.
  • That I am in a new office at work for the second month, working as a Project Lead to make a Spanish version of a website.
  • That I don't know Spanish.
  • That I have a ten page paper due tomorrow that I haven't started.
  • That I will be switching from mostly narrative to picture-form to do my blogs, since I don't have time to type that much.
  • That I already need a haircut.
  • That I will only get to spend a couple hours at home when I get back, and that will be to pack up my car.
  • That I don't have a tan for the second summer in a row.
  • That I stood in line for 30 minutes to refill my water bottle for free yesterday.
  • That I am sharing an office with a man not working in my area, because they don't have any more room for me.
  • That the people calling me think I know what it means that the PO needs a W9.
  • That SOMEHOW Washington D.C. has blessed us with mostly gorgeous weather, and Oklahoma is setting record temperatures now.
  • How lucky I have been/am.

:)

2 comments: