Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Almost the end..

I am almost at the end of my trip here in D.C. I can't believe it! I have had an amazing summer, but it has really flown by. Working 40 hours weeks with a two hour commute each day is a lot of time already-- throw in two classes and LOTS of papers-- I am not all that surprised that my time here is almost over.

What makes me the most sad is that I won't be able to spend the last night here with my friends. I will be moving into the house Friday night so I can be up early Saturday morning to check people in. I am missing our awards ceremony and a guaranteed fun night out with everyone. I am trying to make sure that I will get to say bye to everyone, but I know it is going to be tough because I leave the dorms at 4-5 am on Friday. Yikes!

However, I am going to write my last two papers, complete my final project, pack, have one last trip to H & M, finish my project at work, and have a great time doing it!!! (well, aside from the school work, haha)

I haven't been able to steal pictures from people yet, so I will just have to post those as my entertainment through recruitment. I promise I will post them! Lots of great times to share with everyone.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment