Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Three Thoughts About Elevators.

1. I wonder what it was like when elevators didn't have sensors to keep the doors from shutting on you. I have almost lost body parts even with the sensors. I wonder how many elevator-amputees there are in the world. Seriously.

2. The elevators at work like to mess with me. Example: Get in elevator. Press 5. Appear on 4. Realize you are on 4- step back into elevator quickly while thinking thought #1 above. Appear on 2. Realize 5 button is no longer lit up. Press 5. Appear on 1. Press 5 again. Finally, appear on 5 but cauciously walk out of the elevator, paranoid that the elevator is lying to you.

3. The elevators at work all smell like citronella. Either people are camping on the roof, or they realize that mosquitos follow me wherever I go and wanted to protect me (or the other innocent bystanders I work with).

I have been in the elevators a lot today.. Could you tell?

:)

1 comment:

  1. Personal thought about elevators: THEY FREAK ME OUT!

    ReplyDelete