Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

After 20 pages of typing.....

I have returned! There was no way that I had the time or the energy to update this week. I had two papers due- one 15 pager and one 5 pager. Yikes!

If you know me, you know that I hate papers. I can write well, but writing papers is just so monotonous and exhausting. Plus, I end up going three days before I realize that I haven't showered. In college, that is acceptable. However, I don't think that is acceptable in a professional internship. I know that everyone else in the world thinks filth is wonderful, but for some reason professionals haven't gotten that memo yet. Haha. :) Just kidding, for the record.

I turned in my last paper at 11 last night, showered, and felt like my life could finally start. I did not want to go to bed, which made for a difficult morning. I have been extra hungry today, and I do believe that is due to my lack of sleep. Does that happen to you all when you don't get enough sleep? I feel like I could eat an entire Large Supreme pizza on my own. Nom nom nom.

Last weekend wasn't that exciting, so I won't bore you with it. But, I might just give you an update later.. In microsoft paint form. Just think about the possibilities!

:)

1 comment: