Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Goodbye Endorphins, Hellooooo Snow!

So, my last post was all about how amazing I felt. Ironically, hours later I received some bad news which put me in a funk for the next few days. (I will not be an officer for my sorority during my last year.) I have become a good friend with rejection the past year, but this one was just a tough one. I love my sorority, and it hurt that I would not be able to serve it in that way. Also, my previous rejections were not from my friends- but from the mysterious "they" who don't actually know how amazing you are. "They" don't know what they are missing. "They" are stupid. "They" . So- I spent a few days being bitter, which is not normally my style. It was nice though, because I was able to make some fun jokes about it all, and ended up using my bitterness to laugh at the situation.

Friday night was my brother-in-law's retirement party from the Edmond Police Department. I got to see most of my family, hang out with my nieces and nephews, and get a free meal from my Pops. Saturday I went with Mallori to the Men's Gymnastics meet- and they are freaking AMAZING. I am very impressed with the power they have in their short bodies (reasons I will never date a gymnast- I am 5'10"). The rest of the weekend was filled with sorority shenanigans.

Now- as I am sure everyone knows- this week has been the SNOWPOCALYPSE. Dun dun dun!
I don't have Monday or Friday classes, so I will have been out of school for 11 days before having class again. I am afraid of what is to come when class resumes, but I have enjoyed getting to be lazy this week. Michelle and Katy boot camp has been put on hold, so the Endorphins are low. However, I have been able to stay happy with Goldfish, Cookies, Nilla Wafers, and 80s movies. Right now I am in debate as to whether or not I start reading The Hunger Games or if I start working on my classwork. Oh- decisions, decisions.

I think I am going to start posting random stories about my life. I used to write them up in Microsoft Word just for fun, but those have all been lost. Lots of shenanigans occurred in my life (due mainly to my 3 older brothers), and I think they would be lots of fun to share.

1 comment:

  1. you know what I say, blog all the time and READ HUNGER GAMES!

    ReplyDelete