Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Angry British Woman

Last night as I was updating the look of my blog, I discovered a new way to deal with frustration. I know I said in one of my Costa Rica posts that I learned to just laugh at things- but this is better. Sometimes no matter what laughing just doesn't work too well- or it makes you insensitive.

I really don't know why I did this, but I started yelling in a British accent. Normally, I am not the best at British accents, even after practicing them all the time for a play in High School (Didn't get a lead role in that one- proof I just stink at British Accents). Then the yelling in British just became very fun and reminiscent of the scene in Anchorman where they start yelling and Steve Carrel yells, "I love desk! I love lamp!" Actually, those things were yelled last night as well. Kaitlin, Mallori and I had a ball. Kaitlin and I ended up weirding out some of the other girls, but I think they were just jealous of the fun we were having. :)

Given, I wasn't really that upset- just frustrated with technology (which I still love and we resolved our problems later). But next time I feel angry- I shall yell like a British woman to express myself.

BLIMEY!

1 comment: