Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Letter

Dear Love,

I am not sure how
I am to feel about you.
I think I like you.

However, I have
A few words to say to you.
You best' listen up.

From friends to lovers,
You come in different forms.
Why aren't you more clear?

The name of the game
Is not ever our control.
Give us a break, please!

This is my own life.
I won't let you control me.
Please- let me decide

How I want to feel.
You always sneak up on me--
Restraining order!

I do like you though.
You make my life more fulfilled.
And give me candy.

Love,

Katy


I wrote this Haiku after one to two weeks of trying to figure out who/what I wanted to write my love letter to. If you know me, you know I love Haiku. I feel like it may be a regular addition to the blog.

This is part of For The Love Of Blog's Love Letters feature. It has been a lot of fun reading people's letters, so you should check it out!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Katy,

    This is beautiful. It made me think of my Poetry courses back in my High School days :) You're very talented!

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete