Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Country!

So, I know that I haven't finished all my China blogs yet. Maybe that is my first New Years "to do."

But, I am going to keep you all updated on a new trip! I am leaving in the morning for Costa Rica! I will be staying in Santa Ana, San Jose, Costa Rica. I am going with the JCPenney Leadership Program and we are taking a Leadership class. For half the day we will have class, and half the day is free time or excursion time. I look forward to this trip and hope it is a great fresh start to 2011!
Map of Costa Rica

Zip-lining through the rainforest! I will get to do this!

I will be sure to catch one of these for you guys!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun - I never get all my blogs done either!! Make sure you go to a grocery store - and I hope you get out of San Jose - Irazu is not worth the time !!

    ReplyDelete