Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting there..

Today I am feeling better, but my stomach is still bothering me. Our rainforest visit was moved to tomorrow to give us sickly ones another day to get better. Waking up this morning, we found out that Cindy is sick and class started at 10. We finished our movie and it was pretty good. Then we had a group assignment and chilled till lunch. People played volleyball again, but I am pretty sure my stomach would have killed me if I joined in this time. Recess today = checking my email and relaxing.

The rest of the day was fairly easy. Cindy came after lunch and we had more class time. Then I came back and napped before heading to dinner. I studied a little bit, skyped with Marc and Mallori, and checked up on everything back in America. Pretty easy day.

Tomorrow, the rainforest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment