Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Cabin Fever

Today was our second free day. Unfortunately, I woke up at 1 am sick. I slept horribly all night, but napped a lot throughout the day. There is something going around our group, but I seem to be doing the best out of everyone who is sick. I watched some English movies on tv and talked to my parents a little bit. Cindy got us some adult pedialyte stuff and crackers. My diet for the day has been Crackers, Bread, and Cheeze-its. Plus powerade, water, and the adult pedialyte. I have been slowly getting better throughout the day, but am not perfect yet. I was lucky though, because nobody was really doing much of anything today.

My friend Mary brought me Haggen-Das Dulce Leche ice cream. :) She remembered me saying that my mom would get it for me to cheer me up. It made my day. I haven't eaten it yet, but it will be great when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment