Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Home

There is just nothing like being home...

Lately I have been more of a homebody than ever. There has been a lot of hurt this year, and home is my healing place. It is the only place I ever lived before college. It is the only place I know how to fix my emotions. It is the only place I know how to truly be myself. It is the place where all my questions are answered.

I have one week of finals. I have two weeks of time at home before I head out to D.C. for the summer. At this point, I am really sad about not being here this summer. I know D.C. will be amazing, but I want to be home. I want my friends, my late nights, my days spent by the pool/at the lake/ at the river. I want to go camping. I want to spend time with the people who embrace me for who I am and encourage me to be everything I can be. I want to spend my birthday with my brothers, who have been waiting for my 21st birthday for 7 years. I want to celebrate my best friend's birthday. I want to meet Ke$ha with my Big.

Most of all, I want to feel the way that this weekend has made me feel.



I can't wait for those two weeks!

:)

1 comment: