Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun times in T-Town

So, this week at home has been GREAT. At first it was really hard being here, because I kept thinking about how my best friend/roommate/big would not be coming back with me to Norman next year. I nearly cried at very inopportune times and have really gotten to practice my skills at holding back tears. However, my friends have been good at keeping me distracted and alive! I have gotten to see lots of them, watching movies, visiting, dancing, and singing in my high school's reunion choir. It was great amazing to get to perform again. I did theater throughout high school and have been in choir since I was in 4th grade. College has been fun, but has lacked the performing part of life that I love so much.

I have gotten to spend time lately with some friends that I haven't really gotten to see much since college started, and it has been a blast. I wish the weather would warm up though, so I can get some swimming and sun-time in! I suppose I should be using this time to unpack and repack, instead of sleeping till at least noon, but then I wouldn't feel so relaxed!

Basically, I am very happy right now and feel great. It has been nice to catch up on sleep (the other night I slept 12 hours straight through). I look forward to the rest of this week!

1 comment: