Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stimulating the Economy

So this weekend is OU's Mom's Day weekend. I am the photographer for our Campus Activities Council, so I have been running about getting pictures of all the shenanigans and happenings on campus. Well, I was waiting on the camera last night and so I stayed in all night reading. I finished the Hunger Games and CRASHED. The book was so so good. I want to start on the second, but have two tests coming up and won't let myself.

Today we had a brunch at the house, in which I was an "orphan" with my friends Kaitlin and Colleen. We always tend to be orphans together on these weekends- it is fun. We wanted to get away, so we decided to go shopping. And boy did we shop. Well, at least me. I have been in a funky mood the past two days, but by the end of our shopping I was much happier. I even got a jacket for 97 cents! All in all, I didn't spend too much. It was leftover money from Spring Break though, and I found some really good things (including a 27 cent fake arm sleeve tattoo). After that, Kaitlin and I headed to Whataburger and then to the Talent Show so that I could take more pictures. I won a 25 gift certificate to a Campus Corner store, so that was really great! There was an asian "glowstick-er" (think rave) and two boys who played Disney songs on violin and piano. It was fabulous, and Kaitlin is in love with one of the boys. One girl sung a song about Starbucks and the latte boy, so then I wanted a Chai Latte more than anything. I think this was also thanks to the cold front we got in last night.

After Starbucks, we went to dinner at a small amazing Italian Restaurant with some friends. Followed up by Gelato. Now I am finishing off the night watching The Ugly Truth. I truly love this movie!

So, I think I helped the economy was have a good day today. It really should thank me.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment