Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

But unfortunately, Spring Break is over.

That is okay though- because while we were in Florida the weather turned amazing!!! Today is the perfect first day of spring. Even though my mother does what she always does and woke me up too early sort-of-on-accident, and I am still laying in bed with my curtains closed, I can feel that it is an amazing day outside! And you know it has to be a super amazing day if I am feeling it from my bed in a slightly dark room.

We got back to Norman really early in the morning yesterday(because we had to drive all through the night) and ate Whataburger breakfast. I LOVE WHATABURGER BREAKFAST. Roommate does too. She even had one of her most blog posts talking about her love for their Honey Butter Chicken Biscuits. I have actually never had them, but that is because I am super addicted to their normal sausage/egg biscuits and taquitos. Some day I will try it, because I know it must be blasphemy that I haven't. Basically though- if you have not had Whataburger breakfast, you really should go to Whatburger between 11pm and 11 am and get some PRONTO. And pay the extra 60 cents for the Simply Orange orange juice. It is delicious!

So, we are technically not allowed back into our house until 2- but we had nowhere to go and needed sleep. After sitting at Whataburger for way too long, we decided we would be okay to go crash in our beds because we would practically be invisible. We did, and then at 1 Mallori and I woke up and went to Jack in the Box (which was our other option for breakfast earlier). I really wanted some of their tacos, so I got that and then a breakfast bowl. I am telling you- I freaking love breakfast. I could eat it all day every day. Sometimes I do just that!

Then I napped a little before having to drive a little more to get back home. I have a doctor's appt. later today. I hated that I would have to drive more, but as soon as I got home I was very happy. There is just something about my home lately that I love. My mom had opened up all the doors and windows, and my house felt like spring. We get great spring weather in Norman, but it never flows through the house like that. After two hours of country music and feeling that "Home Sweet Home" feeling, I was super relaxed and happy. Later I got to go play with my brother's new puppy- and who doesn't love puppies??

Well anywho, there is just a little blurb for today!! I have come up with a few more stories to tell you guys, so keep a look out!

:)

p.s.- My grandbig is b.a.-- she ran in a Triathalon yesterday. I thought the 10k I ran was absolutely ridiculous, and I am super impressed and keep thinking about it! I love swimming and biking, so maybe someday (in the really long future) I might consider competing in one. But you should go read her blog because she is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks G-Little :) You can do one any time! It's not bad, I promise!

    ReplyDelete