Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday


AWESOME:
-Starting to feel comfortable at work, and making friends with my team. :)
-First happy hour with my co-workers: Old-school style bowling. That means Oldies music and manual scoring.
-Got my flu shot!
-Running into one of my college friends while I was locked out (more details below)-- they were going to the apartment across the hall. So fun and random!
-Eating lunch with the trainees I spent my whole summer with.
-Getting a bunch done/learning a lot at work this week.
-THE STATE FAIR. I got to see Eli Young Band and Easton Corbin.
-Being roommates with this girl.
-FINALLY going to the grocery store because my brother loves me. I spent an obscene amount of money there, but now my tummy is a happy one. :)
-Seeing my best friend's Senior Art Show.. her talent amazes me, and I am so proud of her!

Awkward:
-Going out to my first Oktoberfest of the month.. soon to be followed by the official Oktoberfest!
-Got locked out of my apartment because I forgot to tell my roommate that I was going out.. woops!
-Hanging out in the neighbors apartment while I called my roommate. Then, one of the girls tried kissing my roommate... super super awk.
-The privacy lock on our door. You can only unlock it from the inside. I have a feeling that I we will never be perfect at using this properly..
-Not having actual assignments at work because there is so much to learn. Everything I do is pretend work.
-Losing Mallori's boyfriend at the fair. I lost him when we were waiting in line for the restroom.
-Not having a car.. It has been in the shop for almost a month and a half.
-Going to OU/TX with my family this weekend... what happened to going to the West End with my best friends??

   

1 comment: