Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

And tonight she blogs.


I am finally blogging! Yes, I suck. So I won't make excuses.

It basically all comes down to the fact that I didn't think my life was interesting enough to stop watching netflix to tell you guys about.

But now that I have graduated and become an "adult," my life is automatically more interesting (slash I don't live in a sorority house filled with my best friends anymore- just my parents who aren't as awesome and distracting) . So now I will continue to blog! I am first going to make some posts of the highlights of life since I died from the blogging world, and then I will continue with the fun awesome things that I prefer (like telling stories of my eccentric childhood and run-ins with the crazies).

To make it up to you guys for blogging hiatus, I leave you with a dose of cuteness:



*It has been so long since I have blogged that I have no idea what this new blogger business is. I am bad with change!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Let's just hope this time you actually do! And that our moving in together will still keep you blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the same problem lately. I don't think anyone wants to read about law school, and I don't have anything more interesting to talk about.

    ReplyDelete