Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A New Beginning

After 5 weeks of awesome summertime, it was time to begin my career. Work began in mid-June, and I absolutely love it! In the first 3-4 months, all of the college new hires are in an orientation program to learn about the company. There has been lots of bonding time in between presentations, projects, and travelling. 

Team Building Activities:

Yes, we walked over set mouse traps. I am now fearless!

We had to all get through the nets, without touching, and without re-using holes.

I was excited and concerned at the same time.

What is one way to bond quickly? Have everyone touch your butt..

The 20 best friends that anyone could have!

We went to a Drillers game, and Hanson sang the National Anthem. 4th grade Katy came rushing back to take fifty a couple of pictures.

Jennifer and Kathryne, two of my new favorite people!

Club 807, representin'!

I have made some amazing new friends this summer, and I am so happy to start my new beginning with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment