Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

And then the friends start getting married...

Before this year, I have only been to 3 weddings in my ENTIRE life. Including the one where I was a flower girl at age 7. 

This summer began that time in every girl's life when her dreams come true her Facebook fills with engagement pictures and her mailbox fills with wedding announcements and scares the crap out of her. I missed the first one, a destination wedding in Florida. Unfortunately I had no denero to go. In mid- June I got to attend the first wedding of 2012 (2 more planned so far, plus 1 that I can't attend). It was my friend Kayla's wedding, who was one of the girls I studied abroad with to China in 2010.

On the night of the rehearsal dinner...

Chinese Lanterns! (yes, like in Tangled)



College friends


Got to see a couple of other girls on the wedding day!


Weddings make me feel way too old. And I wanted to bawl like a baby. I will blame that on the fact that I had just started work and hadn't slept for two weeks. You believe me, right? 

:)

1 comment:

  1. Not even for a second. ;-)
    My cousin Chelsie's finished up my round of weddings last weekend.

    ReplyDelete