Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

T-minus 8 Days

My trip is growing near!

While out shopping for supplies today, I kind of got in a wreck. It was a 6 car pile up that turned into 8. I am completely fine! My car is fine, too- just a couple scratches on the corner of my bumper. I had just switched lanes and all of a sudden people were slamming the breaks. I tried slamming mine as well, but there wasn't enough distance. I waited to pass a light pole and drove over the curb into the grass, nicking the car in front of me. She was really cool about it though. However, on of the cars in front of us was not okay. Two cars ended up hitting her-again. The last car hit her really hard. Her car is definitely totaled. So 6-8 car pile-up with no injuries. Marc was with me and says he is bad luck, but I personally feel that it was good luck that it wasn't any worse. :)

Pictures:

<--Their car












<--My car
IMG_3457.jpg picture by fabulous_tip_2^The poor other car (not my doing).

No comments:

Post a Comment