Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Leavin' on a Jet Plane


T-minus 1.5 hours and I will be lifting off on my way to LA, where I will have a 7 hour layover. Then I will be meeting my friend Rachel and we will head to Beijing, and then Kunming. We will be arriving at 11 am, so it won't mess with our sleep schedules too badly!

I am very excited. I cried telling my dad bye, but I think that is about the end of the tears. Gotta love my pops! I love my mom too!

I think I overpacked, but I tried not to! I think the last minute thoughts made me want to pack more. Oh well! I will be gone for two months, so I think I will be just fine.

I will miss you all!

P.S.- This picture is the Optimus Prime statue located in Kunming, where I will be staying. I am going to see this, and it will be amazing to say the least.

1 comment:

  1. Have a good and safe plane trip - hope you don't get stuck next to an obnoxious person - and hope you have food - I do notice that complaints about airline food have declined since they quit providing it!!

    ReplyDelete