Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

I tried posting this last night, but the internet didn't want me to do anything. So here it is, 9.5 hours late. :)


AWESOME:
-Sunday "Superbowl" Funday
-Leaving late for a group meeting, then getting offered a ride. I was right on time.
-OU Memes Facebook page. Endless laughter.
-Half of my Thursday night class tweeting/emailing/texting each other all night. #boredMISstudents
-Wednesday night pitchers with some of my favorite people.
-Following @country_words on Twitter.
-Hearing "Tribute" by Tenacious D at Oconnell's.
-Betty White, Ferris Bueller, and puppy commercials.
-Starting my 4th and 5th "for fun" books of the year!
-Volunteering at the Food Bank and scoopin' potatoes with some awesome people!




Awkward:
-My entire body has been sore all week, and I wobble everywhere. Seriously.
-Turning into my mom: Standing up for what I believe in to people I don't even know via facebook. Yes, I was that girl.
-Realizing that I took pictures of my friend Michelle and Matt, and then with all three of us. I didn't think it was awkward because we are all friends, but then my roommate pointed out that I was the awkward third wheel.
-Sitting in the back of the bus on the way to the food bank, with nobody sitting by us for about 7 feet. It was set up for a wheelchair, and the bus driver didn't know how to fix it. The engineers couldn't figure it out either.
-Apparently I haven't been that awkward this week. Which just can't be true.


No comments:

Post a Comment