Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weird Wednesday

The other day I walked into the restroom at work and was very surprised to see this:



So, this was't the actual scene, but it was almost this exact situation.

Why would anyone ever shave their legs in the bathroom of their workplace? I felt uncomfortable and couldn't look at her. I felt that this person probably felt enough shame already, and I couldn't add to it by showing her my judging eyes, staring making eye contact. When I went into my stall, I almost peaked through the crack to see if my eyes had lied to me. I did refrain; instead, I took out my phone immediately to share this situation with a coworker.

Has anyone seen this happen? Is this normal? I know I am new to the working world and all-- maybe I am unfamiliar with the ritual of taking care of your personal hygiene at work. Please educate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment